View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 05:08 PM   #149
tracim
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Still getting giddy over paper and ink in Colorful Colorado!

Hi girls, I had a car today so had to get a few things done before leaving over the weekend.
Also getting a few things ready to mail off, always takes awhile. We sponsor two children in Haiti, we did have more but two dropped out of the program. Anyway, I found a Compassion blog for sponsors, and they had all kinds of ideas on what items you are allowed to send with your letters, size requirements, etc...so I bought some pretty stickers today to include. We have a new one that we just got, a 10 year old girl, so need to send off our portfolio also with a picture.

That's what's new with me today...and DH is getting ready to go on a fishing trip, long overdue for him, I know he'll enjoy it. It always gets me though because it is only catch and release and I actually like fish. He doesn't though.

Grace, sending you prayers...sorry you are having a difficult day. You have a lot going on in your life right now. Sometimes just talking to a friend helps. We're here if you need us!

Joyce, hey cupcake, those are sure cute!! I've seen Martha Stewart feature them made from felt and think with all the dies now, it shouldn't be too hard to make a cute one using that. It's probably on her website.