View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 05:48 AM   #136
Hearth_Cricket
Glitter Guru

Good Morning! Didn't sleep well again...it seems to be my "new normal", but thankfully, no bad dreams such as Traci's!! Whew...Traci, that's a horrible dream, alright. Hugs there!

I've finally gotten caught up with everyone:

Karen...you are so caring with your patients! That man is lucky to have you around! And I'm so glad that you freed that little bird...birds seem so fragile and helpless and now I know what to do, should one fly in my house.

Lori, did you enjoy your week without the girls? Sounds like you sure got a lot of cleaning done...now make sure they keep it clean! LOL

Joyce, I hope that financial aid keeps coming. I know that we're up to our eyeballs in loans but it's our "new normal" there, too.

Laurie, Wendy is right...get the small things straightened out right away! Hugs! Hope Tom understands...And having some alone time is critical to every marriage, I think. Some days, I think I spend more time alone then anyone...but I'm not afraid to be alone and have come to embrace solitude. It gives me time to pause and talk to God more often....didn't mean to get all spiritual. Sorry.

Holly, so good to see you visiting 2 days in a row, girl! And it's okay to sound like a 2-year-old when it comes to naps. I'm partial to them, myself!

Wendy, your DS & DD stories are cracking me up...although I know that they aren't funny, especially the scary soaked towel and detector part...but little Bella sounds like a very exploring little gal! The bonus is that you'll lose some weight chasing after her inquisitions! LOL...Glad that you're finally home to enjoy your children...that is a blessing when you're able to do that.

PS, so so sorry that you've already had to lower your asking price 10k...that's a big disappointment, huh? I think that people are just looking for a deal today and have forgotten what the market used to be! I guess this is a preview of what's going to happen when we get Dad's house up for auction in the Fall...I'm not getting my hopes up for any high-end results.

Beffers, sounds like your vacation is going very well and you're enjoying the fam and doing some fun things! We miss you...but enjoy your stay.

Hello to all the missing dorks! Come back soon...we miss you!

I've got to get some laundry done this a.m...as I have a doctor's appt. tomorrow (follow-up on the bloodwork for liver enzyme check) and won't want to fool with it then, so I'm gonna scoot for now.

BBL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!