Originally Posted by bostonstamps
so DD opens up a NEW bottle of body splash and dumps it out on the bathrooom floor this morning. I wiped it up with a towel and put the towel in the dirty clothes sorter/hamper by the dryer. In about two minutes the carbon monoxide detector goes off. I grab the kids and we go outside. Then I realize that the detector is also a combustible gas detector and was less than a foot away from the towel soaked with flammable body splash. I put the towel outside and reset the detector. I kept the fans and the garage door open. Everything is fine, but it was a bit scarey!
DS asked for some scallions at the grocery store and was so lovey dovey until we got home. My BIL was here putting some sealer on the tile and DS threw a golf ball at him (in jest), but still. So he got time out plus some for hitting me. Ack!
Okay, gotta go b/c I'm pretty sure DD is making a mess. Bye!
yeah, so she climbed on to the desk and was taking out everything. it's a roll top so I got her off and closed the desk. i realized that the key was on the desk and so now DH's netbook is in there, locked up.