View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 12:13 PM   #29
Minister's Wife
Gabfest Goddess

I found you!!

Our company left early because we have storms coming in, so I have a few minutes to pop in! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

I finally got done working for that lady. I swear I never want to see another spread sheet in my entire life!! But the pay was pretty good and I got to do it at home, so I won't complain. Okay maybe just a smidge. LOL!!

We are adjusting to the new puppy, but now Bender has a touch of Kennel Cough. We are watching him closely and dosing him with vitamin c and he is getting hot chicken soup. The vet said both were good for him in proper doses. He is getting better. The vet said he thinks he caught it from us because we all had bronchitis and with the new puppy coming in it could have been either.

My Mom is doing pretty good but looks like she won't be driving any more.Her car bit the dust and she doesn't have the money to get another one. She's also praying about moving out to live near me. Not sure if that is wise right now, but I am patient to wait on God for that decision.

DS2 leaves for college late August if we can find enough financing. He got a scholarship and it is not enough to cover everything, so we are looking for more scholarships and grants and maybe even a loan. Hate to do the last, but we may need to.

DS1 is still jobless but has his ap in at a store where he used to be the Asst. Manager. So we are hopeful. He's still fighting a bit of depression. I guess I would be too after a year without a job.

Anyway, I'll try and catch up over the next few days.

We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

My Gallery

My Blog: The Minister's Wife Stamps

The Dorks Frolic In The Dandy Patch
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!