View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #19
Bethhartley
Stazon Splitcoast

Orientation..such fun! I remember those days!

PS, glad you will be having some showings. That's great. Hope one of them bites hook line and sinker.

Well, dh is home and things are in full swing...I missed a few spots cleaning on the carpet, didn't water the grass enough, let the dog pee in the yard where she wasn't supposed to pee, let the boys learn to be sassy mouthed, knocked his miniature gameboard and 'destroyed' his game...gee, it's a wonder we all survived without the man. Who has the frying pan and when is his next trip! lOL! Poor guy. I know he's soooo stinking tired and we have been running full force trying to get ready for vacation but I guess I should have trained the dog and the kids while he was gone rather than getting my class finished! Oh a possitive side, he did come bearing gifts from Italia! Fun soccer shirts for the boys showing off the Italian team, and a cool shirt for me from Venice. Also, a beautiful angel christmas ornament from St. Mark's Basilica in Venice. That one almost got me teary eyed. It was so very thoughtful and I didn't even remind him to look for one cuz I just didn't think of it myself.

Traci, Gaitlinburg is in Tennessee. It's about 6 hours from here I think. It's near Pigeon Forge where Dollywood is. My cousin lives close so my aunt and other cousins are going to my TN cousin's house and we are all meeting up at our campground on Wednesday. That should be fun. There will be 8 more kids added to our 8 plus all the adults. We may try to go tubing down the river and on Tuesday we are going to the Miracle Theatre to see The Miracle which is about the life of Christ. Mom knows some people that sing in the musical...hey the miracle musical...say that 12 times fast! LOL!

Anyway, I'm hoping not to do much other than R and R and enjoy the fam. Well you all be good...I think our cabin has wifi so that's a plus. I can maybe check in sometime.

Hogs and kisses to you all!

Even in the longest day, life is still short.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!