View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 05:23 AM   #6
bostonstamps
Hardware Hotshot

me too! Read back on the previous thread.

Beth- stink and double stink on the ticket. I got a ticket in Feb for a road that I know always has police on it. I just wasn't paying attention. $125 dollars and it stays on my record for 7 years. I was so bummed b/c my driving record was clean.

PS- any news on your house?

Joyce- hope your DD can get to school. Can she just take a few classes at community school for the first year? What is wanting to study?

Karen- yeah on winning

Traci- I bet your yard is looking really great with all the landscaping freshly finished.

Lori- Have fun this weekend!

To all the other dorks, "hi"

Laurie- sorry about your grandmother.

Have a funeral to go to this morning for a woman in church. tonight is a rehearsal for a wedding DH is a part of. Tomorrow is church and the wedding.

My friend from London is in town. Need to call her to get together.

I'm so tired, but good.

BIL finished the bathroom floor. Looks terrific. DH put some molding up for the closet. It's looking more and more like a real bathroom. Can hardly wait to get it back.

The kids had their well check-ups on Thursday. They are doing great. The dr said he loved my kids b/c they were engaging and active and fun to be around. Hmm, maybe I should ask him to babysit??? HA!

Okay, DH is begging me to play a game before we leave. Got a girl to watch them at the church for me during the funeral.

Hugs!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!