View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
Karen Lynn
Watercolor Wizard

Send a message via Skype™ to Karen Lynn
Default Travelin' Dork Sisters, Part XV

Travelin' Dork Sisters, Part XV
This thread is a forum for us Dork Sisters to talk about everyday mundane topics.
The original 4 Dork Sisters started out from a Silhouette Card Swap I hosted. Three of us were chatting all the time and one mention that she is such a Dork and the rest of us chimed in that we are also Dorks. I started calling us Las Tres Dorks then The Dork Sisters and finally Jackie named us, "The Travelin' Dork Sisters" because we were all planning a get together at my house. Thus, most of the Dorks would be traveling.

The original members are:
Karen Lynn
Hpyscrpr2
Bethhartley
Minister's Wife

We are a friendly bunch who will accept anyone who comes on over.
We do have a few rules to follow:

1. On your first post to this thread, you MUST state:
"Hello, My name is (Your name) and I am a Dork".
This lets us know you are a new member and need a "hello" reply. Besides, doesn't it feel good to admit what you have known about yourself all along??

2. You must state the latest Dorky thing you have done. Read on for examples.

3. Cat Fighting, Name calling (other than Dork), bashing of any sort are prohibited. Your label from Dork will be demoted to....well, I don't know yet.

4. Don't take life seriously. Have fun here and tell us what is going on.

5. Let us known when you have uploaded your photos in your gallery so we can go on over there and ogle your cards.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!