Thread: Slice FAQ
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 06:44 AM   #818
ScrappinMoments
Matboard Maniac

I bought mine from http://www.craft-e-corner.com/ back in February. I signed up for their newsletter and received a 10% off coupon code. They let me use the code on the Slice. I bought the Think Pink Slice (174.99) and after the 10% it was roughly $154.00 with no shipping. I have seen since them many places having the blue one for 99.00. I would goggle "Making Memories Slice" and see what comes up. If you find one from a company you have not dealt with, just ask on the forum if anybody has.

I love my Slice and think you will also.

On a side note: I did have a problem with it, they send me a new power cord but that didn't correct it. I ended up having to send it back. Received an email that they received the Slice and to please give them 5-7 days to test it. Received another email within 3 hours saying they sent me a new replacement. Turnaround was about a week total and they sent me a really nice alphabet rub on pack, some brads, and some clips for my troubles.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!