View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 04:22 AM   #21
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love rubber View Post
I found this card most difficult, putting aside the fact I have no sports or children stamps. This challenge is mostly humorous, fictional, with a side of off the wall; this week was heart rendering hard cold reality. There is nothing fair about cancer at any age but in a child of 11 years it is cruel. Whenever I hear of this it troubles me deeply and shakes my faith. I called our minister today and we have a prayer group that will say prayers for Mark through the week. Inside the card I sent Mark a story about how a Canadian invented basketball to give him some reading material. You are such a great group of women sending these cards out to people who need them, I'm proud to be able to participate. Elizabeth
Here's mine BASKETBALL
Awww Elizabeth.......I so agree with you! Can you even imagine having someone tell you that your 11 year old has cancer? Its a sad thing.....but little kids sometimes are pretty good cancer patients...they have strength and heart, and persistance, and the right attitude......and people like you, pulling together to bring support and prayers......thank YOU for that.....and for the heartfelt message here.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!