Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-09-2010, 06:08 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 178 Likes on 148 Posts
Wink Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!

Hi ladies, I want to take sometime to thank all of you for your kind words, cards, prayers and love. What a load of cards arrived today many with mysterious spots! Made me wonder what they had in common. Then I remembered the Tea Pot Challenges........Yup, doesn't take me long to figure these things out, even on pain medication! LOL

Today some wonderful cards arrived and I hope it's okay to post here Cindy. I know it's your forum and I wouldn't want to step on any toes here, especially cuz now I have two feet and a walker!

Thanks specifically go out today to Cat Ghondek- What a cute card with poem inside! Made me laugh out loud! Check this out-

I hope you soon a feeling chipper
As you get your brand new hipper
There's not much that I can do
In my quest to cheer up Sue
So I'll just send you a card,
Now that isn't very hard
As it goes across the miles
Hope it brings to you some smiles
Just to know you're not forgotted
As you're showered with things dotted!

Another thanks goes out to Hilda aka broom here on SCS. You've got to see the dotted dog she made. It has dots in different sizes.
Thanks Hilda for brightening my day with lots of spots and dots.

Thanks to Karen aka redbugdriver for her spotted card. Palm trees were added as well. I went to sleep dreaming of warm beaches then realized the air conditioning had been turned off and I was warm! LOL Drugs can do things to you ya know?

Lastly Shelly aka Yo Sam sent a card with textured spots and cute doggy buttons. The little girl is just darling with her spotted pup. Her little teddy is bandaged and repaired. Go glad that wasn't me....his eye is covered and his arm and leg too.

I want to let you ladies know that you've touched my heart today. You made today much brighter with your cards, prayers, love and encouraging notes. Today was yucky with nausea and these cards help me through it.
May God continue to bless you ladies of spots and poems.
Love,
Sue aka bensarmom

It is with great cheer
That I spill my feelings here.
I’m so in awe
Of how you saw
A need and filled it
In less than a minute
You’re loving, caring,
Sharing, polka-dot wearing
Makers of cards for those impaired
Bringing smiles to those repaired
God made you special that’s all I know
I’m glad to know you and show
My gratitude to you in a lousy poem
But you get the idea no matter how I say it
You’re loved and appreciated miles from home.

Thank you ladies from the bottom of my heart.
Keep in mind I’m still on pain meds too! I won’t remember this in the morning! LOL
My Blog- Trusting in the Lord for Everything Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. My Stampin' Up Website My Gallery, BRAK New Member Mentor. New Grandmother to Mia Lou. 1st Grandchild.

Last edited by bensarmom; 07-09-2010 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: left out some info
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 04:20 AM   #2  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tee hee! OMG! Of course you can post here silly girl!!! You must in deed be on some strong stuff if you think that would be a problem! Snort!

What a nice message! You are most welcome.....funny about the dots, I mean spots! I hope all those dots aren't making you sea sick! That would not be good in your present condition!

Its nice to see you here! You are most welcome.....as usual, I was probably the last teapotter to get my card in the mail.......oops...but hey, I have a reputation of being late to uphold! Snort!

Hugs....and Hang in there!!

Cindy

Last edited by Mothermark; 07-12-2010 at 02:57 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 04:22 AM   #3  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Oh, I forgot to say......

Dude! You are an awesome poet! (Snort!) Got such a kick outa that....and if you don't remember it in the morning, you can always come back here and read it! Tee Hee!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 06:20 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Cindy,
My daughter Sarah has had lots of fun hanging the cards on a wide ribbon. she was counting all of the spots/dots cards and laughed thinking what a cool challenge. I will post a pic. of the cards soon.
Got the bandages off yesterday. Staples come out Friday. I go to the doc. Wednesday. I can do some of the exercises without tears or help from Sarah. I think I'm ahead of schedule here in the healing dept. I think it's the beautiful and encouraging cards coming from friends AND being able to stamp.
Bless you Cindy for your encouragement and fun through all of this. It keeps a smile on my face.
Hugs,
Sue
My Blog- Trusting in the Lord for Everything Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. My Stampin' Up Website My Gallery, BRAK New Member Mentor. New Grandmother to Mia Lou. 1st Grandchild.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2010, 03:29 AM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Sue I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you heal.. Take good care of yourself..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2010, 03:59 AM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Loved you poem, Sue! Praying for your speedy recovery. Sounds like you are making positive progress! Hugs!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2010, 04:05 AM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am so glad your sense of humor has not been deadened by the meds! Great poem = and all the best for continued healing.

My blog: http://cardsbydorothy.blogspot.com/

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2010, 05:00 AM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

what a creative and clever way to say thank you! you deserve each and every card. until i was on the receiving end (cast comes off and pins out in two weeks!!) i never knew how a card from scs land could bring a smile.

Last edited by APandi; 07-12-2010 at 09:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2010, 08:19 AM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Sue, So glad your doing better! you will be back up dancing in no time!
Hugs
Judy

" If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spread it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
~Brendan Frances~

Last edited by jaydekay; 07-12-2010 at 06:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2010, 03:03 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Super poem! I'm glad you are progressing so well!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2010, 04:19 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh teapotters, oh teapotters, I cannot believe
all of the cards up the sleeve
of my letter carrier Jan
She's not complained or said
too much mail with dots i dread
to carry here but it must be done
No matter if its windy, rainy or sun
Trudge to the mailbox on Yvonne Drive
To dump the bunch of cards inside
To cheer up the resident who lives here
My duty is done it's very clear.
So thank you tea potters from the bottom of my heart
My family and I are enjoying your Art!
Blessings,
Sue aka bensarmom

If you sent a card and I didn't acknowledge it here or in my RAK gallery here: please pm me. I'm still on medication and doing the best I can with what is left up in my brain.

Big thank yous go out to these ladies tonight:

Lorainne aka pidgesmom-Thank you for the daling card. I love all of the spots on it. Your image and ribbon treatment are so original. I love what you've done here. This helped to put a smile on my face today. Bless you.

Sabrina Friel-Dublin
Sabrina thank you for this wonderful card. I have not seen a dot to dot card in a long time. I had fun doing it, but I don't think I did very well. Must be the drugs I'm on! LOL You gave me a fun card to play with them display. Thank you for sending across the ocean to me! Bless you

Rose Whoolery
Rose,
Thank you for the sparkly get well card. I love it! How did you do the different colors then the sparkle? It is just beautiful. Thanks for helping to make my day a little brighter and spaklier.

Kittie 747
Kittie,
I can't believe I have one of your cards in my possession. I am always in awe of your artistic abilities and even more so when one is here in my hands. This card is just darling and a good reminder of what I need to do....zzzzzzzz and take it easy. Thank you for bringing sunshine into my life and for using my sunflowers in your card!

Kelli Nelson aka kelson
Kelli thank you for the gorgeous card. I love the softness of your colors and the ovals. I like the layering on your card. Thank you for bringing some sunshine to my day today.

Julia Ashton aka arty stamper
Julia, thank you for the darling tea pot card. I love the details you put into it especially the swirls at the bottom with the words. You made my day with your wonderful card. Thank you so much.

Anne Dodd aka ardodd
Anne, thank you for the darling card! I can't get over all the little details you put into this card. It made my day. My daughter is still counting spot cards.

Cindy aka mothermark
Meet Duke, I'll have to check cindy's gallery to see if there is a story regarding this fellow. He is just amazing Cindy! Wowzers bowzers he's got so much detail, is 3D and even opens as a card. I bow-wow to the master here. Thanks Cindy!

Dorothy aka etsda
Dear Dorothy could you have picked a cuter image? Oh my he's colored so pretty and sure did make me smile! Thank you for your attention to detail on this card. spots and sparkles, wahoo!

Hope Angotti
Hope thank you for this lovely card. I love the image and your layout. Bless you for helping to make my day a little brighter.

Jenna Barber
Jenna, Thank you for the gorgeous card! Oh my, not sure I'm not going to be selfless enough to send it to someone else! It's my love of victorian that you have made here. Thank you so much.

Ladies,
I've said it before, and I'll say it again,
You're the best at dishing out encouragement and love through your cards and words. May God Bless you all and continue to help you touch others with the cards you make.
God Bless,
Sue aka bensarmom
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:18 AM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Thank You Splitcoast Angels

I want to share all of the cards I've received from the SA-Splitcoast Angels and Friends as well.
These are hung from a wide ribbon on each door in my foyer and the door to the laundry room. It's a wonderful year round way to remember friends from the cards they send. It's also a great reminder when I see a card, to pray for the person who sent it. I'm going to attach my photos so you can see how many angels are out there. Bless you all.
Attached Thumbnails
Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-group1a_small.jpg   Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-group2a_small.jpg   Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-group-2_small.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 06:19 AM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here are the next groups of cards. Thank you to all who have given of themselves to brighten my day and others like me. May God Bless You.
Attached Thumbnails
Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-group3_small.jpg   Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-group3b_small.jpg   Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-group3c_small.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 11:22 AM   #14  
Inky OceanGazer

I am a caboose sender....mine just went posal today........figured we should spread the 'wealth' of cards

Sue..it is such a pleasure to do something for you cuz you truly are a regular in the Need a Lift senction....you have brought a bit of sunshine to others, so we are pleased to bring some sun'spots' to you....

hugs
joanne/jojot
Inky Ocean Gazer (my original blog I can no longer get into)
The Inky Ocean Gazer 2 (my new simple blog)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 12:22 PM   #15  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Sue, I am thrilled that you got your card. I have been thinking of you. Do take good care. Thanks for such a sweet compliment to me. Hugs to you! Take care!

Kittie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Kittie and Joanne, thank you for your very kind words.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 04:08 PM   #17  
Insane Embellisher

Default Hugs and Blessings for your quick recovery!

So sorry to be late for this party, Sue - I've been at the Grand Canyon, and just catching up today! Keep checking your mail...I am sure there is another card on the way! ;-)

My little blog: http://lynda-marquez.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank yous go to Linda-redbugdriver for her beautiful flower card. The lattice is just gorgeous with the flower and leaves. This is one of my fav. retired sets. Love, love, love it.

Sandi S. thank you for your darling changito card. He is just so cute peeking out from behind the tree.

Bless you ladies for making my day today. I've attached cards to this post and have also put these cards in my RAK folder in my gallery.
Blessings,
Sue
Attached Thumbnails
Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-get-well-karen-saalfield_small_small.jpg   Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-sandi-sohn-get-well_small.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-14-2010, 03:14 AM   #19  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

OMG! Sue! I have not been to this thread for awhile and Lookee here! Whoo! Hoo!
How fun your daughter got a kick out of stringing your cards for you! And wow, what a group you received...but I gotta tell you Sue, its all you.....for doing what you do....pay back time girlfriend! I am thrilled you received this much love....cuz you totally deserve it! Tee hee!!!!

Thanks for sharing with us too....that in itself is a huge job....

Your poems rock! Hope each day is getting better and better for you with your brand spanking new hip!

Whisper.....thanks for the kind words directed my way! We are all pretty sappy in this here thread, aren't we!! Giggle!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-14-2010, 11:51 AM   #20  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

As you sow, so shall you reap .
I am glad you have received such a wonderful *harvest* in appreciation of all the sowing you have done yourself.
Thanks for sharing the joined up dot-to-dot; sorry you found the dots a bit small, but yours looks better than my trial one when I was trying to choose which one to use.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-14-2010, 01:49 PM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sabrina thanks for your kind words. I think it's my age with those dots! LOL I kept taking my glasses off then putting them on. It was a fun thing to do. My kids couldn't believe that I was having that much fun! Thanks again for your card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-15-2010, 04:21 PM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default More Thank Yous Today

Teapotters yet another day of cards aplenty. You have been so generous with your talents, prayers and gifts. I am in awe of all the caring, loving ladies out there. You truly are the Splitcoast Angels.

Let's get started with some blessings I received today:

Lynn aka ailee,
Thank you for this spectacular card. I thought the tree at first was a photograph, then saw it was stamped. What a quiet and beautiful scene you've depicted here. it is amazing all of the detail in it. Thank you for blessing me with your artwork.

Louise,
Thank you for the brightly colored card.I love tulips, especially purple and yellow together. Your card is so full of details like the darling buttons, the sponging and the ribbon treatment. Thank you so much for making this beautiful card for me. It has helped me feel more cheerful today. Bless you.

Joanne, What a sweet, sweet card. I love it! I love how you incorporated all the spots and dots on your card. A true challenge player with even holes punched in the cardstock. Thank you for making my recovery such a warm, wonderful thing. I look at all the cards you ladies have made and I cry. Bless you.
Attached Thumbnails
Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-louise-dumont.jpg   Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-lynn-aka-allees.jpg   Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-joanne-aka-jojot.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-15-2010, 04:24 PM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default To Continue to Display your Love and Kindness

Barbara, this is the cutest card! I laughed out loud when I got it. It truly brightened my day. THank you for putting a ray of sunshine into my day to help my recovery.

Carla, oh my word, what a darling card! I said, "Oh my, how cute is this", when I opened it. I love the dimension in your card. It certainly made my day. Love the paper which looks like it could be chair material too. Bless you for taking the time to make this for me.

Charlene,
I love all the cheery dots to help me over my rough spot. You did a beautiful job with this. I love how you did the sun too. Thanks for helping to cheer me up. You are one in a million.
Attached Thumbnails
Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-barbarar20.jpg   Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-carla-aka-cmsuto.jpg   Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-charlene-aka-lilluvsstamps.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-15-2010, 04:29 PM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default More Thanks

ConnieJo,
Thank you for the bright and Cheery card. It reallly brightened my day. You put so many dots/spots in it tooo. Love the bling and pearls. Thank you for helping to make my recovery more tolerable. Bless you.

Joan,What can I say? This card is a true work of art. You put so much work in to it and detail that it's amazing. I'm honored you'd send this to me. Bless you for taking time to help me recover with some love and cheer.

Ladies I can't thank you enough for all of your love and encouragement.
I have to tell you I went to the dr yesterday and all 29 staples are out! I know tmi(too much information) LOL
Anyway, it was sore but not as sore as it was with them in. Last night I slept 5 hours got up for a trip to the bathroom then went back to bed for 4 1/2 more hours. Going to the dr. tired me out.

Today I went upstairs and took a shower for the first time in 13 days. Sponge baths are okay but there's nothing like a shower! Remember it's the little blessings in our lives.

I have tried using the cane since now I'm 100% weight bearing on my right leg. So I'm transitioning to the cane from the walker. Yes! I'm very tired since I went up and down the stairs another time today. Whew, bedtime may be early tonight!

May God bless all of you for helping my recovery. You have all been such a blessing to me.
Attached Thumbnails
Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-conniejo9.jpg   Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-joan-ervin.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2010, 03:21 AM   #25  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Wow Sue! You are amazing! You are making such good progress! And look at you thanking and posting all these cards, never missing a beat! Its been fun to follow your thread......I hope you get some rest.....don't push yourself too hard, but then I am sure you know what to do since you have been through this before!

Hugs to you! And Keep on Keepin' On! Thanks for acknowledging everyone's cards! You are awesome!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2010, 05:28 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default More Sunshiny Cards

More Fun Sunshiny mail today from some wonderful ladies.

Harriet, thank you for the darling get well card. I love your layout and that sweet kitty. The flower adds just the right amount of sunshine. Thank you for making my day a little brighter with your card.
Hugs,
Sue

Nancy, Thank you for your cool card. It has been hot, hot, hot here so to recieve a snow card really made us giggle and for a moment feel cooler! Thank you for making my day with your beautiful card. You are a special lady to spread such cheer to others. Bless you,
Sue

I can't believe the outpouring of love from so many ladies. May you be blessed for all your love and caring.
Hugs,
Sue
Attached Thumbnails
Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-harriet-aka-hskelly_small.jpg   Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-nancy-aka-nwilliams6_small.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2010, 11:20 AM   #27  

Quote:

Originally Posted by bensarmomView Post
More Fun Sunshiny mail today from some wonderful ladies.

Harriet, thank you for the darling get well card. I love your layout and that sweet kitty. The flower adds just the right amount of sunshine. Thank you for making my day a little brighter with your card.
Hugs,
Sue

Nancy, Thank you for your cool card. It has been hot, hot, hot here so to recieve a snow card really made us giggle and for a moment feel cooler! Thank you for making my day with your beautiful card. You are a special lady to spread such cheer to others. Bless you,
Sue

I can't believe the outpouring of love from so many ladies. May you be blessed for all your love and caring.
Hugs,
Sue
Sue, I am glad to hear you got the staples out and that you finaly got to shower!! Makes all the difference! Sorry I was so late in sending the card but I am glad you got it! Hugs, Harriet
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-18-2010, 05:30 PM   #28  
THE Queen Nut Extraordinaire

Default Sue...

I am so glad you are back and even making cards now. I have not sent my card out yet...but I will this week. Been home with some little issues, nothing serious though.

Take care and keep that smile. We love it!

Hugs and snugs, Peggyxo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-19-2010, 02:04 AM   #29  
Hardware Hotshot

Send a message via Skype™ to crazykim

Sue -- I do hope my dotty card arrives to you soon -- i am sorry but it has a wee bit further to travel to get to you ... tee hee hee .... Sure hope you are getting around a bit easier ... Hugs Kim xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-19-2010, 02:50 PM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default They're Here, They're Here!

Hi Ladies,
Once again my mailbox was invaded with spots! These spots came from out of the country........not sure you're allowed to bring spots in from other countries, but they are here! LOL

Look at the cute card from Laurie all the way from Canada. Wow this is foreign country mail day! Look at all the details Laurie put into this card. Look at the ribbon, glitter and charms, oh my. Laurie you made my day today. To think you would put so much time and love into a card to send to someone you don't know. Bless you and may you continue to bless people with your cards.

Look at the darling dalmation card from Kim which arrived today all the way from New Zealand! In case you're not familiar where that is, it's down under by Australia! Kim what a lot of work you put into this card for me. I love it and all the spots! You made my day today extra special. Bless you for sending this half-way around the world to someone you don't know. You are an extraordinary woman. Thank you so much.

You ladies continue to amaze me with your encouraging words and beautiful cards. I have to tell you that now when people come to my house they want a tour of the cards on all the doors! They ask why so many have spots and I talk about Cindy and the crazy loving group of women called the Splitcoast Angels who made them for me. They get really blown away when they find out I don't 'really' know you ladies! They can't believe that many people would send cards to someone they don't know. Isn't it wonderful to be able to do this ladies? To touch hearts and lives with our cards and encouragement. NO one can do what each of you does. We all are gifted in this craft and have a love and caring of people. What a wonderful gift to be able to give to others with our gift of card making. I thank God for each and every on of you who steps out and does for others. I'm honored to know you and work along side you. I'm also honored to be the recipient of your wonderful cards and love.
May God continue to shine upon you and help you to be all He wants you to be!
Love,
Sue
Attached Thumbnails
Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-kim-aka-crazykim_small.jpg   Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-laurie-aka-hamiltongal_small.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, us teapotters come out in droves, dont we? Sue, you are most welcome for the card. If it werent for our sweet and fearless leader, we wouldnt have known about your hip surgery. Hope you are your old self now. No more excuses, please ... just show us more of what makes you a very spcial stamper!
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-19-2010, 05:07 PM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Anne, still walking with a cane, but able to sit and stamp! Thanks for your encouraging words and ways.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-19-2010, 06:28 PM   #33  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Awww....big time warm fuzzies!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-20-2010, 01:11 PM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default More Cards

Well teapotters, there were a few more cards in my mailbox today.

Look at this beautiful card from Karen. It's stamped on vellum with a window cut out. The flowers are in a cute vase. Check out the beautiful purple lace she created with a scallop lace border punch. I love the pearls too. Thank you Linda once again for such a beautiful card and for continuing to fill your cards with prayers and love.
Bless you,
Sue

Lynda what a cute, cute card! I love it with the polka dot ribbon and shoes. It looks so real. Love, love, love the ribbon shoe laces. You made me smile today. I am working for the day when I can walk without a cane and without pain. Thank you for your encouraging words. Bless you,
sue

I can't believe that cards are still coming in. Thank you Lynda and Karen for brightening my day with your beautiful cards.
God Bless,
Sue
Attached Thumbnails
Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-karen-aka-redbugdriver-bensarmom_small.jpg   Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-lynda-aka-clyndago_small.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2010, 10:18 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Hi Ladies,
I received two more cards today. I want to thank Mary aka #1volunteer for her gorgeous card and all of the images she sent me. THank you so much Mary. It finally got here, no more worries! Bless you for taking the time to send me a gorgeous card with all the cutting on it and the images. You blessed my day.

Lisa lara your card was sooooo cute. I love all the dots and the cake is darling. I loved your explanation about the cake. "It's not a birthday cake, it's a Healing Cake, nothing heals like cake!" Made me laugh out loud.
Bless you for your fun card. You made me laugh and that's good for healing too.

I continue to progress ladies. I am now going to be going to out patient physical therapy. I am using a cane and just started to drive short trips. I have to have someone in the car with me though. I still can't believe that's it's only been 3 weeks since my surgery. God has been so good to me!
Bless you all.
Sue
Attached Thumbnails
Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-get-well-card-mary-aka-1volunteer_small.jpg   Thank You From my Heart Teapotters!-get-well-card-lisa-lara_small.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-25-2010, 03:50 AM   #36  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Whoo Hoo! Still getting cards! Some beautiful ones at that!!! Glad you are making such great progress Sue!
Reply With Quote Likes