View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 04:29 AM   #160
jacqueline
Gallery Gazer

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

What's going on croutons??

Lee - hilarious - you have smiley for everything. How can I get some?

Karo - enjoy your stay in AZ - stay cool!

Michele & Paula - maybe you can get some of that museum putty stuff to hold your breakables/collectibles in place. They wouldn't move unless of course the earthquake is a big one and tips over your cabinet or knocks shelves off the wall. Hopefully you won't have to experience that.

Jean - I like your stamp idea...are you talking stamp sets or single stamps? What about other stamping related goodies (i.e. CB folders, dies, etc.)? I have a box full of stuff in my closet to part with...I'm trying to find the time to list them on ebay.

I only have to work until 1PM today (they don't like paying overtime so I get time off instead). Joe is off today too - we get an extra day off for our birthday. I have to go to Myrtle Beach tomorrow for another dress fitting.
We went to the jewelers yesterday to get my Dad's ring fitted for Joe. We ordered mine. I think once I get back from CO and start into August things will be even more exciting...the 20th still seems far off to me even though we've been busy with plans.

Enjoy your day my peeps. Stay cool.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!