View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 01:11 PM   #144
jacqueline
Gabfest Goddess

WOW! You won AGAIN Michelle? You have the best luck (and talent) when it comes to winning free goodies. Way to go.

Congrats to you too Paula!

I am going to try to start working on paper/card things at least once a week...now that I got the invitations out of the way. I've been running errands at lunch time so I don't have to go out after work but we still have a few things to do. I've bought a few embellishments and a couple slices of paper for wedding pages for a scrapbook. Now, I'll just have to make sure I make them right away and not wait a year or two. I'm behind in scrapbooking too. Who's got the cattle prod??

Good luck with your organizing Pat and Lee...I did it a few months ago and still haven't listed the stamp sets and other no-longer-want/need items on ebay. I had them listed in the B/S/T forum for a little bit and sold some but I still have lots to get rid of. My CS system is similar to yours Michelle...I haven't reorganized though since the color change. I'll have to review the situation.

Well, almost time to go home but I have one more meeting with the big boss and my supervisor (no, I'm not in trouble). LOL Hope it doesn't take too long - it's almost time to GO!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!