View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 09:52 AM   #139
casep
Hardware Hotshot

Sounds like you had a great weekend, Jacqueline! Can't wait to see the dress all finished.

Hooray for the boss at another location, Michelle! And congratulations on winning a stamp set from Gina K!

Hi Lee! I hope it's not too hot there. We've had 4 overcast days in a row and the temps have been in the 80's. So great for us. It was 98 the first week in June!

I'm working on organizing my stamping stuff. I'm trying to fix the things that aren't working for me. It takes so much time to move everything, but will be great when I get it right. Yesterday I reorganized all my SU! stamp pads (markers, refills) which I have in a storage unit from Storage Units Ink. Anyway, I've given up on the families now. I've just got all the colors, new, old, In, whatever, together in colors. But now I have 30 that don't fit so I've got to buy another storage unit. LOL The array of colors I have is dazzling! I LOVE having so many colors.

I did make one card for the Mojo Monday Sketch yesterday and there is a card I really want to make later today if I can get the mess cleaned up enough to work.

Hope everyone is having a terrific Tuesday!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!