View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 06:07 PM   #29
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default DESTINATION STATION MMTPT101

DESTINATION STATION TEAPOT TUESDAY 101

Many of you have received cards from Sue (Bensarmom) and if you have not, its just a matter of time! Sue hangs out in the Need a Life Forum quite a bit. You will always see her posting there, encouraging others, and sending out cards. She's been sending her cards to her fellow stampers for several years. She is always quick to respond to a call for cards, for someone celebrating a birthday, mourning the loss of a loved one, battling cancer, saddened over an unfortunate event, or recovering from an injury or surgery. This week we getta do a little payback!

Sue had hip replacement surgery on Friday (the 2nd) and she will be spending her 4th of July holiday recovering from her surgery. This is her second hip replacement, she had the othe hip done last summer! So Whoo Hoo Sue! You have two brand new hips! Woot!

I am sure she would love to send her daughter to the mail box each day to get wonderful cards from her fellow SCSer's! Let's make that happen!

Here is Sue's Address:

Sue Craig
9421 Yvonne Drive
North Royalton, OH 44133

Thank you so much! I knew Sue will be tickled to see some spots while she is recovering!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!