Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 04:43 AM   #719
LaurieR
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to LaurieR

Karen, I understand about the car issue all too well. I was in an accident in February (not too serious), but because the car was 11 years old, the insurance company totaled it and would hardly insure it. I had wanted a new car anyways, but was hoping to wait until at least fall if not next Spring (one more tax season to save for the downpayment). Well, the good Lord had other plans. I am now the very happy owner of a 2010 Honda CRV. LOVE IT!

There is still tons of clean up work going on in Eagle. I still feel terrible. The village fair is going on this weekend even tho the tornado went thru. They are a good bunch of people down there! Thank God for the Red Cross and all of the volunteers that came out to help. It was amazing to see the fire departments from surrounding communities come out to relieve the ones that were already there. People just started cleaning up the yards of the emergency responders. It has all been very amazing to me to see that there are still caring people out there...despite the looting that has also been going on.

So, I can just kick myself in the rear. I knew better. I knew the retiring colors were going to go fast, but do you think I ordered the reinkers I need/want? Of course not. Now they are all gone but four colors, and I didn't get any of the ones I really need/want. UGH!!!! How dumb can I be sometimes????
Operation Write Home
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!