View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 07:23 PM   #273
Jaspere
Mad Swapper

Send a message via AIM to Jaspere

I'd love to do more scrapbooking....just need to figure out the when part *LOL* I'll be sure to visit the new site and hope to play along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamptician View Post
Hello Ladies! Just poppin' in to do a quick touch base. Welcome to our newest member. I now have a link added in my side bar for your blog. I'm at work right now and as time permits I may try to hop and around and see what everyone has been up to.
You will notice a new link in my signature entitled "Scrappin' Silhouettes". This is my latest creative endeavor I have decided to take on. It is my very own scrapbook sketch blog. This has been something I have dreamt about doing for years now and I finally have the time, ability, software and the heart to take this project on. The first sketch will debut next Thursday. It will mostly be an inspirational site; meaning-there probably will not be any prizes. My plans are to recognize the scrappers who submit their layouts with something like a "Friday's Faves" post and perhaps offer them an opportunity to be a guest designer. I feel there is so much unrecognized talent out there and I would like to make a change in that no matter how small that might be. I am still in the process of tweeking the blog but wanted you all to be aware of my new endeavor. I do not as of yet have a design team and may just go with guest designers depending on the participation. I know it can take a long time to get one of these really up and running so, I'm going into it with that attitude. I'd love for you all to stop by if you have time and leave me a comment letting me know what you think.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!