Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 07:17 AM   #693
LaurieR
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Yahoo to LaurieR

You all must have a busy weekend going on! Sure is quiet around here!

The weather this weekend has been better than the past few weekends for sure! It's a very welcome change! I love having the windows open and getting that fresh air in the house (especially since Tom is a smoker).

I got one set of red, white and blue cards done, and I was totally inspired to do my next set yesterday when I got a belated birthday gift from my BFF. She gave me a lighthouse that is solar activated. It collects energy during the day and at night the light is a lil LED that changes between red, green and blue. I LOVE LIGHTHOUSES!!! Anyways...that inspired me to make the cards I need to get going on. The deadline is coming up. Thankfully my friend Barb who is hosting it here on SCS only lives about 5 miles away! Whew! Maybe we can meet for coffee tomorrow night!

Got news today from a friend that her 7 year old black lab is really sick. Breaks my heart when our pets get ill. She feels they will have to put her down in the near future, and so here I sat at the computer crying. Feel so bad. Like Cheyenne is to me, Maya is like Linda's child...a part of the family. Heartbreaking for sure.
Operation Write Home
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!