View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 03:25 AM   #265
Cass2sons
Crimping Master

Praise the Lord hun! That is awesome!!! I too have had to walk that path and the Lord showed me too this same thing. Wow!! I know that you will be so fulfilled. Hugs and I can't wait to see your creations!! HUGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamptician View Post
Thanks Cassandra! You know my whole intention in this is to have fun- to bring back my joy of creating. Somewhere along the way, I lost that. I think I got too caught up in try to play other challenges out there (especially those of member companies) hoping to get recognized and offered a DT position. And the thing is...all those DT's are for stamp companies. I'm a scrapbooker through and through. Yeah, I can make a card and I enjoy it but, it simply is not where my heart is. So, I had to stop and ask myself..."Why are you putting so much effort into something that is clearly not in your heart?" Just to maybe get recognized and offered a DT position or win a contest. That's just silly. From now on I'm creating for me. Pursue your dreams. Don't allow yourself to get sidetracked by what everyone else wants. Follow your heart. It will show in your artwork and it does already.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!