View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 07:51 PM   #264
stamptician
Proud Fan Club Member

You are not rambling to me Sarah cause I hear and understand everything you are saying. Do you know I was actually supporting particular stamp companies in hopes of getting on their design teams? It was just getting too crazy and it really hit me last night when I went shopping for scrapbook supplies (not that I needed any). I hadn't purchased any fun scrapbook stuff in months because I kept spending money on the latest releases from these stamp companies. Which is so crazy. I don't need any more stamps and if there were any that I truly wanted it would be "faith-based" ones because I too enjoy making the encouraging card to bring the smile to a face. Not to mention that I have a Cricut that is just sitting gathering dust and with the gorgeous papers out on the market today you can make some fabulous accents and cards with it. No stamps needed. Maybe sentiments but not images. And really...how many thinking of you, thank you, happy birthday, get well soon, etc. stamps do you need? I think one or two of each should cover it.

Well, I'm looking through vacation photos and I'm getting ready to pick out some supplies for a scrapbook page I want to make. Better get back to it.
Hugs to you Sarah. You'll figure out what's right for you.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!