Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 08:07 PM   #689
Kerriannb
Crimping Master

Talking

Hi Girls,

Have spent the morning with some friends doing some folk art. Sheridon came too. I won't say she actually enjoyed it, but she didn't complain. I don't really think she wanted to stay home alone. She did the green 'hope' and is going to hang it in her room. She wants to paint her room green and purple. I don't really care, as long as it is easy to cover if we ever sell - her Father may be harder to convince. My 'love' will go in the cupboard for my hand made Christmas. The other is the wall hanging that I made on the weekend at the craft fair that I went too. It is a bit dark as I forgot to take a photo outside before I put it on the wall. I have used that velcro stuff and am too lazy to pull it off now.
I have done the fortnightly grocery shop and have packed most of it away. There are a few things still on the bench, but I needed a bit of time out. Grocery shopping is such a logistical nightmare. You try to keep the light stuff separate while you are filling the trolley, then it gets separated at the checkout and the heavy stuff goes on the bottom of the trolley and the light stuff on top. When you get to the car you have to pack the light stuff in strange places until you get the heavy stuff in so that everything doesn't get sqashed. (Can you see where my head is at today?)
Anyway, must tidy up the rest before Bug gets home from school. He is on 3 weeks holiday starting next Thursday and is having a pizza party at his youth for end of term break up tonight. We are having my marinara pasta!
talk soon.....

Because I Can........

Check out my blog http://adayinthebrownhouse.blogspot.com.au

Last edited by Kerriannb; 09-13-2010 at 02:29 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!