View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 07:08 PM   #1
Toy
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via Yahoo to Toy
Default TLC277 ~ One Layer Wonders ~ (06/14/10)

Hi Friends!

Before I get to our challenge for this week, I need to express a few things. First, I have received several e-mails and PMs expressing concern that the recent TLCs have not been what some have expected of this challenge. I want to explain that over the last several months, I have received a few messages with suggestions for challenges. Some of them are definitely workable and either have been done or are on the calendar to be done. Some of the suggestions are for challenges that would require specialty items that most or many of you may not have (I know I don’t!). I try to keep the challenge open to as many as possible. What I would like is for you all to send me LINKS to challenge ideas. I want to make this fun AND accessible to all stampers.

~ One Layer Wonders ~

This has been done before back in ’06, but I thought it would be good to revisit the technique for those of us who really struggle with the concept. The idea is to stamp directly on the card base with NO layers at all on top of that. Anybody who knows me will know that this particular challenge is TOUGH for me. Although, I totally love the cards that are done this way!!

Here is my sample: (As you can see, I am certainly no JulieHRR!)

~ OLC Thinking of You ~

When uploading your creation, please include the KEYWORD TLC277 (no spaces)

You can find the entire TLC277 gallery HERE.

No go create!

Last edited by Toy; 06-13-2010 at 07:25 PM.. Reason: duh...added an important word :)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!