View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 05:51 PM   #187
FallnPetal
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via AIM to FallnPetal Send a message via Yahoo to FallnPetal

Years and years ago I got into a blog war of sorts on an old blog of mine with a guy I had one blind date with.......and I killed the blog and moved on. LOL But I guess it never occurred to me that a crafting blog would attract the same kind of crazies. LOL

As I said, I've had a really off day. I challenged someone on a business deal today and walked away just feeling icky. I've recently gotten some very disturbing legal news that I cannot shake off even though the outcome is no different than I expected. I've been trying to just "move on" with all this and today when I was posting comments and leaving some love for everyone, the little "your post will show up when approved" just struck me as "huh"? LOL Then when I got to think about it after I posed the question it was like "wait, its only an inconvenience to them, not me?" and almost had to laugh because my brain just isn't on game today.

I'm so glad I have such a loving circle of friends here who keep me honest even in my thought-life!

I finally gave up on my day and went to play with some obnoxiously bright lime green card stock for a challenge I have in a local group. I posted it on my blog but the obnoxiousness of the green doesn't really come through. It has helped alot to just play rather than try to work.

After all, tomorrow is another day!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!