View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 05:40 PM   #184
stamptician
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallnPetal View Post
Yup, that's exactly what I was referring to and guess as I said, doesn't really matter. I think on blogspot I have the option of removing an offensive comment (though I can't imagine getting any, I mean from another stamper? and other than us, who would bother?)

I am having a very "off" day today; I can honestly say that I am definitely being given an opportunity today to grow, I am just not liking it! : )
Your too funny! Actually you would be surprised what people will leave on your blogs as far as comments go. I once got into a religious debate on my old blog with an anonymous commenter. The individual kept leaving comments questioning my religious beliefs and I would delete them every time. So then the person made a comment about me deleting the comments. It was crazy. I ended up doing this entire post entitled "TO ANONYMOUS" and invited the individual to reveal him or her self to me if they really believed what they were trying to convince me of. I said, "why hide behind anonymous". After all, I'm a Christian and I put that out there on my blog along with a photo and my name for the whole world wide web to see. I wasn't hiding behind some "anonymous" title.
I never did found out who was trying to challenge my beliefs. The comments stopped after that post. It's a crazy world out there.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!