Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 12:53 PM   #592
Kjpp
Crimping Master

Send a message via AIM to Kjpp

Helloooo everyone! I have been missing for a few days. June is going to be a wild month..but I will check in when I can, so don't forget me
Holly....that little notebook is SO FLIPPING CUTE!!!! I love it! Thank you so much. It's in my pocketbook--I love having a little noteb ook to joint notes down...I've already put it to good use.
Kerriann, I love your Baby card! I also am very interested in your canning. I love the jars and all the cool looking food. Chutney! mmmmm.
Laurie..I know you are computer less--but let me say HELLO! I hope you are back and running soon
rachel, that is one flipping cute graduation card. I see you are a nesties fan also? I just can't seem to stop buying them.
Vicki, everyone loved the graduation invites for my dd party. Thank you so much for helping out! I meant to take a picture, but I was so worried about getting them out in time, I mailed them before taking a finished picture.
It's hot as blazes here, about 90 degrees. DD and I just got back from a baby shower. It was a lot of fun--and the house had ac, so it was very comfortable!
Next week, Katie is graduating on Friday. Two weeks after that is some big deal at work that is major hush hush...but we have to work extra hours. Then the week after that is Katie's orientation at college, which is a two day overnight and then the day after we get home, is Katie's BIG graduation party. Then the next week, I'm off to Seattle for another kick off for work. I don't like having things crazy like that. When am I going to make cards and sit on my butt?
July will be much less crazy and more quiet. Ahhhhhhhhhh!
I promise I'll try to keep up with everyone here..I do love to read how you all are doing. If I don't post, just know I'm reading! Hugs to all!!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!