View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 11:38 AM   #133
grandmabear49
Rubber Obsessor

Talking Paint w/Stickles

I was using my silver Stickles around the edge of the gray paper I had a stamped dragon on. No more would come out, I still had a little more to go around.. I need more,now!I tried rolling the bottle up & squeezing it out,only a little came out. I decided I would have to cut open the bottle up.
I was amazed @ how much there was still left in the bottle. A good 1/2 inch was left in the bottom I was amazed that so much was in it .
I looked for a cheap thin paint brush since this has glue in it. I realized quickly U need a baby wipe to keep wiping the brush off between brush strokes. It worked!!
I still have more left, so I grabbed a few more cards to paint around the edges w/the silver. I even took a piece of black paper & painted the rest from the top nozzle area to use on a later project. It was worth the time spent,& less waste. I'll save my old Stickles & do do it when I have items to use w/ the l/over color.