View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 11:52 AM   #129
havonfamily
Mad Swapper

Thank you all for helping me by offering your great advice, I sincerely appreciate it all! And thank you for leaving a comment on my cards, I was happy to come home to lovely ideas and compliments

Sewflake, I am actually trying to get used to using bling on my cards. I worry that the bling will look silly and the rest of my card "won't live up to" the bling. Does that make sense? Buy I'm trying hard at it.

Angel08, thank you for the great suggestion, it actually never occured to me to do that but now that you mention it, I think it absolutely needs a small hint of green to make it less "bold" and dark of a card.

Crazystampchick, your idea is great and ties really well into Angel08's idea. I think I shoykd have had green "squares" with a small line of green cardstock matting behind the red dotted paper. It all would tie in much better, I'm sure. Great Idea!

Thank you so much Ladies, I'm off to try to make another card with your suggestions I'll post it when I'm done and see what you guys think. Beware, I usually take a couple days to make a card - LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!