View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 07:19 PM   #36
Traci S.
Insane Embellisher

Default 1st Timers Reason For Being Late...Important!

Hi. I know it is unforgiveable to show up to a tea party late! Being a week late? !!Pow!! Bam!! "SQUISH" !! Well, I have a good reason:

Since this is my first tea party visit, I thought I should do everything I could to help make this "Family of BatMan" get together-- go the best it possibly could.

Well, with Beloved Aunt Felisha Batista being 42,000 years old she was excited to know company was coming, and at least she still had half of her own teeth.

But, Batman would be doomed if Aunt BeBatrice arrived and saw a bat, smelled a bat, or a cave that smelled damp and was quite dim and needed a lamp! So, this is why I am late--I made 42,000 plus 2 of these:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...&ppuser=233280

of these--beautiful heart-shaped, rose corsages! (Really made of water color pencils, a doily from my Mom, 3 heart shaped charms, Yellow SU! paper, and some of my best faux stitching with my best faux thread.)

It seems Batman had 42,000 bats, so I had been there, but I was busy tying a heart-shaped rose corsage onto each bat...like a cape...and two corsages left over for Batman to hand to both Aunts at the same moment. They had a special note on their corsage. It reminded them of something they learned long ago, "He has made everything beautiful in its time." -Ecc 3:11

Now, I am here for my 2nd visit and will be joinging up with you ladies shortly.

He IS Able,
Traci S.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!