View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 10:41 PM   #67
mnfroggie
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Things I love
Embossing powder! (Why does everyone hate it? I think it's one of the most magical substances ever!)
Versamark - both for my EP and just for watermarking
Ribbon, ribbon and more ribbon in every color and style imaginable (seriously - you should see my ribbon stash)
Having a wide variety of images - realistic, cutesy, line art, solid, etc. I know certain recepients like certain styles, so I love having the right stamp for my loved ones.
Flowers, butterflies, frogs and other animals - I don't think I could ever get tired of any of them
A wide variety of colors of cardstock and ink - I love them all! I only hate it when I run out of discontinued colors.
Nesties and embossing folders
Designer paper - I use it on almost every card
Sponging - it adds so much

It's funny to read how much stuff people loathe/dislike. I think most of what I don't like I just ignore. I don't even notice it enough to dislike it! The one thing I don't like is when cards are so busy you just don't know where to look. And the fact that most of those would never fit in an envelope. Which brings me to my one real dislike:

I hate it when a card challenge is to make an altered item or a card that won't fit in a standard envelope. I hate making that kind of thing because I know I will never use it!

Also I hate coloring line art images of people. I will never buy them. I don't hate them on other people's cards, but I hate using them.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!