View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 03:53 PM   #14
gbedwright
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeisaJane View Post
I voted to start using the new color names on July 1. I will really miss some of the retiring colors (Sage Shadow, Close To Cocoa...sigh). But who can wait till Sept? Not me. As sad as I am to see some of the old colors go, I am just as excited to see and use the new.

It would be nice to continue CCs with the the colors that are going bye-bye till the new catty comes out...just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the poll...polls are fun! But whatever you decide to do, I'll play along.

Hee Hee! I know I am a bit impatient to start using the new colors myself! I just want a sample of all of them so I can start playing with colors!

To answer your last comment about continuing to use the colors until new catty comes out. That is what I was planning to do. It is the time between new catty and the time line for people getting the new hues that I was concerned with. I do have the new catty release date correct, right? July 1st? I was just assuming July 1st 'cause this was the normal date I thought for release catty in past years. Please tell me it is NOT later?!?!?!? Geez! I want the new colors NOW! I am not whining..really!

II Tim. 1:7
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!