View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 07:00 PM   #446
fionna51
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbugdriver View Post
Hey ya'll
I thought I'd share some of my info ifn ya be interested; if not, thatz k too.
I'm a retired RN after 41 years of nursing! 31 spent at the same hospital, where I worked OB for 10, then finished out in the OR. I'z married for 39 yrs and we have 3 grown and married kidz - 1 boy, 2 girlz; 7 grandkidz. I jist had my b'day that I share w/ my 14 yo grandgirl. Our day is April 23. My job now is the BEST in the world. I watch my 4yo grandgirl. What fun we have. I live in Fairport Harbor, OH. It's a small village on Lake Erie, 35 miles east of Cleveland. And there's plenty to do there despite what Jokim Noah thinks! I would love to know all your addys and b'days, so ifn ya want, jes PM them to me. Or maybe Quiltzi will share her list w/ us.
More lightening, gotta get off of here.
Hugz, Bugzi
At firzt I thought I might be the ancient one on here, with all the young zpring chickenz whoze picturez lookz like they're only 20 (well, maybe 25) but when I went lookin' I found that therez a few of us who really have...the best thing in the world...are you ready, all you young zpring chickenz...GRANDKIDS! My, they are wonderful! Well, you still only look 20, maybe 25! Not like me! My hair was a lot white 27 years ago.

Besidez, I look at thiz ztage of my life like thiz:
"Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your kids!"

I am blessed to have six...count 'em...six! Ages 5, almost 4, 2, 2, 2, and 3 months. Two boyz and 4 girlz. I get to watch them all at one time or another, very regularly! (Not all at once, heaven forbid!)

I agree with Bugzi! We zhould be able to zend our fellow Punchkateerz a greeting for their anniverzary of their natal day (AKA birthday), right? But for that, we'd need to zhare our birthdayz (okay, year iz not required, I could juzt hear the moanz) and our znail mail addyz.

But zince I be new on here and don't know all the protocol, if I'z ztepping on any toez, juzt tell me to "hush up", and I'll do it.

Bugzi: Who is Jokim Noah? I hope you don't have any serious lightning (that meanz any thatz closer than a mile!)

I'z rattling on and on and probably talking to myzelf like Fruitflakezi does, so...

Good evening and good night from Quiltzi
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!