View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 05:43 AM   #406
Marleygo
Stazon Splitcoast

Dizzy Wizzy, you juzt crack me up!!! You had me laughing, Girlfriend!!!! Thank you for that big belly laugh thiz AM!!! I truly needed that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DS#2 azked me what I wanted for Mother'z Day. I zaid, "DUH! Punchez of courze!" LOL! I MUZT keep up with my fella Punchkateerz!!!! Actually, I told him that I wanted the Casting Crowns CD Altar and the Door, cuz my firzt one got all zcratched up at a Zcrapbooking retreat and now it won't play! I gotz to have my Casting Crowns zinging at me while I drive! They keep me ZANE on the road! :P

Benzi Wenzi, you juzt keep looking over your zhoulder for the new zheriff in town.........you may juzt be bumped az the Prez.......you know, for zomeone younger, curvier, luzciouz, zmarter.....eh-em.......Zhall I go on? LOL! Oh GF, you know I can NEVER compete with you!!!!! I bow down to you.........right after I bow down to Princezz Pamzi...our Fearlezz leader.....the Queen'z right hand woman, advizor, stylizt, fazhion dezigner, etc.!!!!

Debzi, poor, poor Daisy! I hope she is doing better!

Welcome to the new Punchkateerz!!!! Have a zeat and enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!! RYPH!!!!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!