View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 12:15 PM   #647
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Please visit sweet Sicily's site and leave some encouraging messages for her mommy. Thanks

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sicilyevelynzeka

Monday, May 3, 2010 12:47 PM, CDT

Hello all,
I apologize for my long absence. I promise to sit down and update more later...sooner than later, I hope. I just wanted to jump on here quickly to say that we have not fallen off the face of the earth, but I feel like I've come close. Last week was very hard for me. I fell off the mountain that I was so successfully climbing. I didn't just cry every day...I bawled. I'll try to explain more later. I will also attempt to share the wonderful Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon experience.

For now I am just trying to keep my head above water...the flood of my tears that seem to overpower me at times. Today, despite being a Monday, which is usually very hard on me, I am doing okay. I'm motivated to clean house and stay busy. I'm trying to purge things that we don't need anymore and aren't using, but if it happens to be something that belonged to Sicily or reminds me of a memory of her, it slows me down and gets hard to stay on track. I'm still taking baby steps and am trying to pick myself back up, dust myself off and head back up that mountain.

Thank you all for continuing to pray for us...as you can see, we are still in need! I am counting the days left that the kids have school so I won't have to face the weekdays alone for awhile. I'm ready to have them with me all day. I need them!

I hope you'll continue to be patient with me as I figure out this "mourning thing!"

Love to you all and God bless!

Kerry
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!