View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 06:17 PM   #1
Itsapassion
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow IC230 ~ Jazz It Up {05-01-10}

Hi Everyone!

Stephanie is vacationing with family so I'm excited to be filling in as host for the IC this weekend!

How about something "jazzy" this week to inspire you? Here's a link to Jazz It Up Home Interiors that I hope you'll check out!! Jazz it Up Contemporary Home Interiors is a stunning collection of funky and contemporary design-led interior accessories. There's fun, funky and eclectic around every corner of the website. I personally found lots to love in the "Wall Art in Metal" section and also the "Home Accessories" section!

This is my "Jazzed Tulips" card based on this "Scarlet Tulip" coaster set.
(Hint - to create a link to your chosen inspiration piece from this website, add the item to your "cart" then from your cart, click on the name of the item and copy the link that appears in your browser -- it will link to the area on the page of your chosen piece. I couldn't figure out another way to link to just the picture as a stand-alone-photo.)

There's so much inspiration at Jazz It Up, so I've attached a few photos of my favorite pieces below to give you an idea of what you're in store for! Use the inspiration pieces below or feel free to choose any other one from the website that catches your eye!

Make sure you use the keyword: IC230 (no spaces or extra characters) when you upload your card.

Link to the Gallery: IC230 Gallery

How to Play ~ View the attached image or checkout the link. Get your inspiration from the colors, style, detail or even the subject, just whatever kicks your mojo into gear!! Enjoy wherever your creative journey takes you today! Make the inspiration piece your own. Don't worry ~ There are no rules and no card is 'wrong'. There is no time limit for uploading your card for the challenge.

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site).

Hope you have fun and thank you for joining me on this inspiration journey!!

Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for notifications.
Posting your Image.

Attached Thumbnails
swirl-roses-4957.jpg   blue-circles-dv95515.jpg   bfly-swirl-5012.jpg  

My Blog --> Everlasting Ink!!
My Pinterest Boards - Find Out if You've Been Pinned!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!