View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 05:00 AM   #300
ejkeaton
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Galz!!

Finally, I'm home today. Yesterday was spent doing 2 weeks' worth of errandz. I had to pack my lunch and eat it in the car so I could keep on rollin'!! No punchez for me, though. I just realized over the weekend that my kids have outgrown (most of) their summer wardrobe from last year. And then I had to do my gift shopping for all of our May gift-giving occasions. While prepping for our trip, I had completely forgotten about those!! Plus regular run-of-the-mill errands too numerous to count.

Sorry for being so late to respond on the PNZ keyword idea. I think that's totally FAB!! Debzi is living up to her "brain trust" title, for sure!!

Bearzi--I so hope your test went well!! Sounds like you are well on your way to a successful new career in medical billing & coding. You are so courageous!! And enabling Those new punches looked so tempting!!

Pamzi--I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your family's cat. I hope that everyone, especially Brandon, adjusts all right. I know that the disruption of routines can be so awful.

Welcome, Perkzi!!!! So glad that you have joined us!!

Nutzi--so glad that you aren't in the slammer and have just been crazy busy!! (I can totally relate to that. Me, too!!!) Did you get any good punchez??

Debzi--so glad those PTI buttonz caught up with you!! I'll be looking for them in your gallery When my husband asked what he and the kids could get me for Mother's Day, I pointed him to the PTI website and some button bitz sets. So my fingers are crossed!! (Don't need the buttonz though, I have TONS of my own!)

OK, I'm settling in with a cup of tea for some gallery commenting. I'll be back later!!!

TTFN!
Emzi
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!