View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 10:42 AM   #259
pam124
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Fellow Punchkateerz:

Whew, I'm glad it's not just me that has been buzy!!! Soundz like we all have had a tough time lately. I'm just glad to see everyone is home safe and sound! So glad William is doing better Debzi. That must have been a horrible experience.

Just because I haven't been on line as much doesn't mean I haven't been thinking of renaming - YES, AGAIN!!

1. Benzi the Frenzi or Frenzi Benzi

2. Debzi the Brainzy or Brainzi (she actually wrote that in one of her pm and it fit SO
WELL because of that high IQ she's always talking about.

3. Rookzi Kookzi is no rookzi at all - have you seen how many z'z she getz into her messages???? She's the master of the z'z!! I think it might be time for an election
and naming her Prez Kookzi!!!

4. I have to give Frenzi Benzi credit where credit is due. She did start the name
Punchkateerz. It started out with Dizzy and myself calling ourselves the
VIP Punch Pals, but then Butzi, now known as Frenzi Benzi, butted in, made
herself a member, changed the name and became prez. That girl workz
fast!!!

5. So far, everyone else can stay the same

Hey Bearzi, how iz that Sweatin' to the Punchez exercize video coming along? Once you finish up schooling, you'll have more time to put it together. What are you going to intern for? Will you still have time to punch????????

Congrats to Emzi for putting her punchez together for a school project!

Where the heck is Nutzi??????????? Iz she still at the craft store buying punchez or did she get caught s/lifting a few and get put in the slammerz???? Do they have punchez in the slammer?????

And, Ritzi commented on a card that since she usez the swiss dots ef all the time, pointz should be deducted from her punch count for every time she uses that ef!! I thought that was funny. Swiss dots is one of my classic faves too!! But, no deductionz, using a punch is using a punch!!!

OMG, I can tell it's been too long since I've chatted with you all. Better go before I continue to ramble the day away.

I'm better today - eating a little more.

Hugzi
pamzi
FS149, QFTD44
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!