View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 06:09 AM   #258
ejkeaton
Stazon Splitcoast

Morning ladies!! Sounds like we've all got a case of the busies This weekend was catch up for me after our trip and keeping my 5thgrader on track with her homework and projects that are due this week. Joanna had to design a board game to go with (and illustrate her knowledge of) the book they've been reading and studying at school, Tuck Everlasting. Proud to say that she did a bang up job (using my punchez and stampz) to make an awesome game board!!

Hoped that *I* could play with my punchez (and stamps!) today, but last night I started a list of all the things I need to do and found that I'm STILL behind on all the things I normally would have gotten done last week and need TWO more days to catch up!!! So no cards and no SCS today I only got a total of two comments in your galleries this weekend and am dying to see what everyone has been up to, but it's going to be a few more days before I can work it in. Ugh!!!

Good luck on your test tomorrow, Bearzi!!!! Study hard (and when you have a chance afterward, remind of what kind of degree you are working on and what type of internship/etc. you are looking for!!!!)

Get well, Pamzi!!

I'm thinking of all of you--even if I don't have the time right now to say so!!!

Take care, all. I'll be back soon!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!