View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 06:59 PM   #1
Toy
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via Yahoo to Toy
Default TLC270 ~ Ramp It Up~ (04/26/10)

Hello Friends!

First and foremost, I would like to thank Vicki (vdutcher) for stepping up and helping out last week. Vicki did an incredible job. Although my aunt Marci is still not out of the woods, she is battling like a trooper. I appreciate all the prayers, too.

I am always amazed at the diversity of styles here on Splitcoaststampers. We are truly a melting pot of stampers. You can find scrap bookers, clean and simple card makers, embellishing card makers and the alterers. Now those words may not be in the dictionary, but you all know what I’m talking about!

Back when I was a part of the Dirty Dozen, we use to do a team challenge called More is More. The idea was to take a somewhat clean and simple card and add MORE to it to make it not so clean and simple.

~ Ramp it Up (or Down)! ~

So my challenge for you today is this…. If you are a clean and simple stamper, I want you to choose a card from your gallery (any card!) and make a MORE card. If you are an embellishing card maker (such as myself), then you are to take a card from your gallery (any card!) and make a clean and simple card based on that. Please note: You do not need to ‘remake’ the original, just use it as your guide.

So to break it down, you can either:
  • Pick a clean and simple card and make it a MORE card

or

• Pick a More (embellished) card and make it a clean and simple card

When you upload your creation, please link to the original card in your gallery so we can see the changes you’ve made!

Here is my sample:

~ I AM ~

From my original seen here:

~ The Great I AM ~

Remember, when uploading to this challenge, please include KEYWORD TLC270 (no spaces)

You can find all the TLC270 cards HERE.

Go forth and create!

Last edited by Toy; 04-26-2010 at 02:04 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!