View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 04:01 AM   #244
debzi333
Full of Malarky

Well, kidz, I did get four house mouse images - all the same - coloured up tonight. That's major for me!! LOL!!! I have so many family members........ 2 sisters, two brothers, mom, dad in law, mom in law, sister and brother in laws, ahhhhh 10 neices and nephews, one grandnephew...........etc etc and friends.... you get the picture of cards I need!!! That is why I make multiples!! Mother's day is fast approaching -and DH's family all seemed to get born and married in May! Sigh!

Oh - Cathleen - William was at university a couple of weeks ago - felt dizzy - got up to go lie down -but instead he fell and lost conciousness briefly, and vomitted. He felt unable to get up - so they called an ambulance and he ended up in Vancouver General Hospital on in a heart monitoring bed for about??? 8 hours plus.. It scared the heck out of me. They found a problem - inverted T waves on his ECG. So - they consulted with a cardio guy in emerg. He then had an echocardigram - like an ultrasound. It came back as normal -- which is a huge relief - but we have yet to see the cardiogist to understand why he has the irregular ECG. While Wm was in hospital he did develop a fever and aches and pains and seemed unwell for several days after. It really scared me!!!! But I am confident that the cardio guy will triage William properly. He'll be 20 in May......... another card! My other son is Daniel - he is 25. I'm still shocked that I have such old kids - and that I've been married nearly 27 years!! Awk!!!!

Poor guy - he had to cancel a trip to Hawaii b/c he could not get health insurance out of country .

Anyway - I'll call on Monday and see what's up.

He studying for an exam right now. Because of the Olympics here in Vancouver - they have exams at UBC - University of British Columbia - even on Sat and Sundays!!!!
The World Needs More Canada - Bono

Last edited by debzi333; 04-25-2010 at 04:04 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!