View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 04:19 PM   #222
pam124
Stazon Splitcoast

OMG, there'z lotz of goingz on here and I'm behind - News Flash, right? My husband just got in after being gone all week, so I can't write at the moment, but caught on reading everything.

Da Dizzy and Emzi - SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK SAFE & SOUND - Missed your guyz.

Emzi, get those punchez sharpened and ready for duty!! Da Dizzy, stay home long enufz to get your punchez sharpened.

Benzi-Wenzi (great job Kookzi - at this rate you won't be a rookzi much longer), quit whining about your poor ziddle footzi and if I were you, I'd hop over quick to Kookzi's to get all those free punchez and spellbinderz!! Unless she turnz out to be like you, and haz FAKE onez like the sewing machine you sent me.

Debzi, I have to getz to your gallery. I will try really hard az I've been waiting for your supplies to arrive and for you to uploadzi!!! Bet you are brokezi now, aren't you?

I like Kookzi because she callz me the Fearless Leader!! LOL!

Clazi, keep us posted on your Dad. I pray he will be all right!

Bearzi, where are you Bearzi - Me thinkz you are busy on the virtual thingzi wingzi.

And, where has Nutzi gone????? Maybe she never made it back from the store where she was buying more punchez!! She'll be brokzi too!!!

Britzi, have you set up that appointment for me to meet with the Queen for tea? I'm sure once you show her my cards she'll put me in front of the otherz she has scheduled. You said you could pull strings to get me in. Still waiting . . . .

Da Dizzy: Any punchez in your mailbox from Benzi-Wenzi???? I thought not!!

Gotz to goez,
Fruitflakezi
FS149, QFTD44
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!