View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 12:26 PM   #218
ejkeaton
Stazon Splitcoast

Greetings, fellow Punchkateerz!!!! I have returned from our epic journey to the Midwest and still live to tell the tale

Missed you all!!! I see that I've also missed out on lots of Punchkateerz happenings while we were gone. Welcome Clazi, Britzi, and Ritzi!!!! It's fun to have you on board!

Congrats to Bearzi on your recent weight loss. Keep punchin' those punches!! You'll be at your goal in no time

Speaking of weight loss, I managed to drop a few while away. Since Pamzi wouldn't let me pack any of my darling punchez (for fear of their being confiscated by TSA as weapons of mass destruction), I know it wasn't from punching . I imagine it was from being heartsick and pining away over my left-behind punchez. I couldn't check in with all of you earlier today because, in addition to being buried under mountains of journey-related dirty laundry, I had to dust my dear punchez and make sure everyone was present and accounted for. And then give them a good sharpening to make sure they are ready to get back in action soon!

Ah, well, duty calls again!! Still lots to catch up on here around the house and tonight we get to spend some quality time with Daddy after traveling without him this whole week. I'll try to catch up with all of your punchy creations soon!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!