View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 01:14 AM   #181
debzi333
Full of Malarky

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
Yes, DEBZI, but I do kind of like CUTEZI too; however, I would NEVER give you that satisfaction. You didn't go for Klumzi or Klutzi, huh?

Yes, I know about the SU color changeover. Lots going out, lots coming in and then 5 new in colors too. I have the Awash with Colors Stamp Set and we did a card at our stamp club. I really wasn't sure what all you could do with it, but it's very versatile and easy to use. We did some masking with it so we could punch a lot of different flowers for the main image. If you're really nice, I'll e-mail you a copy. I don't normally upload our stamp club cards unless I do a remake of some sort. I'm glad they're getting rid of some of the colors, but others, I was really surprised. The new colors seem to be really pretty.

Does that make you happy now Debzi or Cutezi or whoever you are!! I just can't stomach Cutezi Debz as much as I try. And, you are kind of cutzie now that I think of it. I still prefer Klutzi and Klumzi, but that's just my warped sense of humor.

Okay, now for the z's. I hopez I answered all your questionz correctly Debz az I wouldn't want to ruffle your high IQ featherz!!!

Hugz,
pamzi

Bwahahahahhaahahahahaaa!!! Yeah - cuteiz Debzi would be to much!!Debzi is just fine!
The World Needs More Canada - Bono
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!