View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 01:07 AM   #180
debzi333
Full of Malarky

Ladiez..... I was out at my local LSS which had a buy two nesties, get one free........ so I bought three nestiez.... But - they are not fancy.......... I bought some kind of bloom / funky flower nestie, and the I bought two different new large square big scalloped nestiez............ So that was my three. I thought the big nestiz squarez would work well for house mouse images that I am so fond of.

You know - I have about 6 birthday cardz ready to go - but I put an order into PaperTrey 8 dayz ago - and - they have not even mailed them yet!! And I had to pay.. 39.00 just for shipping to Canada - and then 8 days later - they have not even mailed them! not happy!!! I needz the buttonz to finish off the cardz.

Pamzi..... I'm going to miss only apricot, close to cocoa , taken with teal, summer sun among others. Oh so sad!!! I guess I will stock up on the colours and get used to it.

Pamzi - I'd love it if you send me photo's of your awash with flowers cardz. I'm trying to decide whether to buy it or not.

I've got cardz to upload - and more to make -now that Papertrey hasz not come throught my buttonz fast enough for me to finish the cardz!!! But I have not done it yet. And I have to telefile my taxes tommorow . Sigh.

Oh sigh!!!

Ctorina - Cathleen - good on your for buying the new time hotlz border punch!!!

I'm sure that countz for a lot of punchez pointz - right girllz?????

DH is working 12 hour days right now - I have to walk that dogz of mine and do all the workz around here this weekz. Tonight I was just tiredz. That dogz of minez will not go to the bathroom in our backyardz..

So - you can imagine the many longz walks I take, rain or shine.

Hold them punchez high, girlZZZZZZZZ
The World Needs More Canada - Bono
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!