View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 06:58 PM   #178
Benzi
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Let's see what's going on here. I had a rushed day and not happy about it. Made my simple card for the Tea Party (very simple), went to the flower nursery with my neighbor, everything at home went to pot. Then, I had choir practice tonight and am just getting home.
I'm jealous of Clazi's name. But, I'll just stick to Benzi, thank you. Otherwise, Pamzi will find another horrible name for me.

Gingerbeary, don't you know if you run upon a sale at Michael's on punches, you're supposed to buy them all and mail them immediately to all the Punchkateerz? Pamzi and Izzy better give you the rules again. Or, maybe the Prez will have to step in (that's me).

Kookzi, it would be fun if we could all be on here at once. Can you arrange that? I see you're coming close again with my goofy name. Watch it, girly! LOL

Well, I see our Izzy is enjoying all that fresh mountain air. I wonder if she is going to do any shopping while she is away. Maybe she'll do better than Bearzi and load us up with punchez. Hope Emzi is having a good time with her sis and family.

Signing off and whatever Nutzi said: Punch and Prosper, I believe.
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!