Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 11:29 AM   #190
vikkijo
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Location: At the end of a dead end dirt road, in the middle of no where!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjpp View Post
Today..well tonight...was a really nice moment in my life. I took my DD shopping for her prom dress. OMGosh...omgosh....she looked so beautiful. I brought my friend with me who has excellent style taste. After buying the PERFECT dress, we went shoe shopping. I guess i realized she's about to move on and out to college. She was just so pretty..and ready to take on the world! Kinda beautiful.....kinda hard .....kwim?
Share pics! I went with my dd back in '03, I finally went my own way and told her to text me when she was ready! I couldn't handle it!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieR View Post
Karen, it's actually Vikki's step dad....My dad passed in January of 2004. My real dad passed away in '97 that was really hard for me.

I never went to Prom, but I hear it was a good time. If you think of it, please post pics. How fun! You can't beat Mom and DD times like that! How did shoe shopping go? I am so picky!!!
I didn't go either
Quote:
Originally Posted by sempermom View Post
Hi!
had a busy day here, was up at "O-dark-thirty" to go to a meeting with a friend ( she owes me big time cause i am NOT a morning person LOL), then ran errands...so no play time here yet....maybe after dinner!
I love that! I'm with you!!

i ordered that sizzix die from SU this morning, so cant wait for it to come in, as i think i will like to make more of the bags. I have the Big SHot now, but since I've had the Sizzix since 1998 I am not buying any new dies for a while! They all work together nicely, I even use my Cuttle Bug Folders and Nesties with it

Well I am a bit crabby today, so I will leave for a bit and go take a nap! LOL
This left handed business is strictly for Lefties! LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!