View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
gbedwright
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default CC267: Basic Appealing Shadows!

This color combo came about because apricot appeal and sage shadow are two colors that are retiring from the SU color groups. Then, I saw these two colors paired with a basic gray on a dp and thought they had some potential together! I really love it! Hope you do! Happy Stamping!

CC267: Basic Appealing Shadows

Basic Gray

Apricot Appeal

Sage Shadows

Neutrals: white, ivory, black, or kraft

This week's dessert option: Lace! I am starting to see a big trend toward lace or crochet trim. Whether it is actual lace or lace stamps, it seems that lace is everywhere! You can add real cotton lace, lace stamps, lace border punches or lace shapes. Or, if there are other forms of lace, please share! If lace is in the name, it is lace!

I asked Lynn and Mary to sample with me this week! Thanks so much, girls!

allee's (Lynn)

MaryR917 (Mary)

gbedwright (Betty)

CC267 Gallery

Please keep in mind, too, that while we list SU colors for the challenges these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!!

Please put CC267 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge use a comma to separate them) so we can find your card! If you need help uploading
click here!

I will be hosting the color challenges for the next few weeks. If there is a color combo you want to see using any of the new in colors, please pm me with the link to the card. Try to stay within three color choices. Thanks so much!

II Tim. 1:7

Last edited by gbedwright; 04-26-2010 at 08:24 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!