Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 06:04 AM   #175
Kjpp
Crimping Master

Send a message via AIM to Kjpp

hello everyone! I had a very busy and fun weekend!
Kerriann...so nice to hear your camping trip was nice and that the weather is like it is. That's how I LOVE it. I like it warm during the day but I love to snuggle under the covers and have a cool breeze at night. Sounds perfect. I am sorry about your cat. I had to do the same with my 16yr old just a few months ago. I can't believe how much I cried like a baby. But it's best for the kitty...I'm sure it was a hard decision. I waited a bit too long and I really think she was in pain by the time I made the decision. I feel bad about that.
Holly, those colors sound so beautiful for your next purse! I am very jealous of you to be able to be that creative! Make sure you post a picture!
Ohhhh...ouch ouch for Vicki. I hope she's alright. Make sure you keep us updated. Cat bits can be very difficult to get over...and they can be very painful! I wonder also if it was one of her own kitties...sending BIG HUGS to vicki!
Laurie, How did the stamping event go? I bet you had fun. That's my kind of Saturday! How was the moving on Sunday? Hopefully, soon you will be done with that mess.
Mothers day - I will have breakfast here probably with everyone. My mom has Alzheimer, so it's hard to do much. She still is somewhat able to remember us. But she has problems with balance and walking. I'm taking care of her on Tuesday or Weds to give my dad a break. I will take her to lunch and she loves going to the movies. She doesn't follow the movie well AT all..but she has always loved going to the movies so she still likes it. I'll take her to an early show so hopefully she won't bother too many other people at the movies ...she tends to talk loudly. She'll eat some popcorn and then fall asleep...lol! I'm a bit worried about taking her...it's hard to see her this way, and I am very worried about her falling. Hopefully my daughter will be free so she can come with me. Mom LOVES my kids!
Here's a funny story for you all about my Mom...she is a real character! One time she was eating her popcorn and said "There's something wrong with this piece, it's a bit chewy...." She took the piece out of her mouth and then realized she was eating her hearing aid...LOL LOL! She promptly put it back in her ear and got back to her popcorn...gotta LOVE her!
I'm on vacation this week so at the end of the week I'm planning on getting together with my sister to STAMP! that will be fun. I have to go into work a couple of days this week even if I am on vacation so...sigh...that won't be so nice but on well. I can't wait to hear how Vicki is doing....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!