View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 01:55 PM   #116
Isaiah40:31
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
Yes, I've been a little long winded this morning, Izzy.
I wazn't thinking you were long-winded...albeit true...but rather that you could suggest that punchez could ever go "out of style"...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Izzy, I updated my signature!!!! Now I'm officially part of this crazy group!!! YAY!!! (Jumping up and down!!) OUCH......juzt zmacked myzelf in the faze with my boob!!! LOL!
Hahahaha! What an image... LSHMBAB... (Figure that one out...)

As for weather, the sun is out, the snow has almost completely melted. It is currently 15.1 C outside (which quite coincidently converts to 59.2 F Emzi). Oh, for Benzi - Alberta is NOT a humid province. "Sweltering" is not a phenomenon we know much about.

But, my dearest friend (who also luvz punchez) and her DH were here for lunch today. Back in Alberta after "wintering" in AZ. And life is good. Very good. Oh, and I got happy mail today. No punchez tho'. (I don't want to order punchez until I know exactly which onez Da Benz haz sent me.) But I got stampz. It'z been a good week. Got my Verve order, had a SU order delivered, and today it was two pkgs - one was Bella Toile (a set I've always loved) and the other was my little Laughing Lamb stamp. Life is indeed good. Gotta go punch something now. Take care all. RYPH
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!