View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 10:19 AM   #105
ejkeaton
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey, girlz!! Just checking in quickly before it's time to walk to meet my two kiddos (Joanna the 5th grader and Joel the 1st grader) after school. Still buzy, buzy, buzy getting ready for the trip, but I had to commune with my punchez and paperz a bit before lunch for stress control So far today, I've managed to steer clear of the peanut M&Ms. I'm so proud of me!!

Wanted to thank you all so much for the great laughs while I caught up on all the chit-chat!!

Had to keep from busting a gut here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
But, remember you have ENHANCED ABILITIES now that you are a Punchkateer!! A Punchkateer can rize above any challenge. Just don't bringz any punchez with youz because they could be considered a weapon of mazz dezstruction and they could confiscate them from you never to be seen again - OMG, pure panic over that one!!! Ezpecially your punchez Emzi as I know you sharpen and shine them every day!! LOL!!
And here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
YAY!!! (Jumping up and down!!) OUCH......juzt zmacked myzelf in the faze with my boob!!! LOL!
And here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah40:31 View Post
Should go tidy up the house and dust my punchez.

I think Benzi is unduly rubbing it in that she has such great weather there in Alabama:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
Back to the outside...where there isn't any snow. In the 80's and sunny!!! Eat your heart, out, Izzy.
We only have 59.2 F right now. I command you all to stop rolling your eyes about the most accurate reporting of our outside temperature!! Being a mathy/techie kind of person, I'm rather attached to my decimal places

Thank you all for your well wishes and votes of confidence for the kiddos' and my trip!! It will be fun, . . . once we're past security at the airport . I'll have to go unpack all of those punchez I had tucked away in my suitcase--since Pamzi thinkz it would be a bad idea.

Punch til the cows come home, girlz!! Catch you later
Emzi
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!