View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 06:49 AM   #100
Isaiah40:31
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwilliams6 View Post
At lunch today, I am going to go punch shoppin' anyone have any suggestionz?
Yup, buy some!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pam124 View Post
OMG Nutzi, I just noticed your avatar signature line with The Punchkateerz - Improving the World One Punch At A Time!! That's hysterical and OH SO TRUE!! You're Da Best!!!
I too chuckled when I read your new tag line. Must get Kookzi's tagline updated now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzi View Post
Hey, girlz, if punches ever go out of style, we'll have to name ourselves something else.
GAZPing for air here...

Emzi, have a good flight. I love to fly. It getz me places much faster! Hugz to you. It'll be fun. DH used to have a real terror when it came to flying. He's over that. He just booked our next flightz. Not til Sept. tho.

To the gardenerz...our snow is almost gone. Again. Forecast is improving. No budz on the treez. I envy you. The time between winter ending and spring really happening takes way too long.

Pamzi - hope you're feelin' better soon. You're definitely not boring. Crazi. But not boring. Hope your Mom is doing well.

Hugz to all. Might get company today. Should go tidy up the house and dust my punchez.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!