View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 07:15 AM   #99
Benzi
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good Morning! Kookzi, sorry you couldn't bribe your son out of his ticket. Boo Hoo!

Nancy, do you have a Jo Ann's store? I just visited one in Birmingham, not so far from you, and they had an awesome display of punches, mostly Fiskars. I bought a couple and have loved them. They punch so easily. For some GOOD NEWS, we are getting a Jo Ann's store this summer in my town. WHOOPEE!!!!
Hope they stock up to the ceiling on punches and stamps.

My gallery except for 34 cards disappeared again this morning but is now back. Thank goodness!!!! That is always a bit scary.

Pamzi, no wonder you are so busy these days. Hope your Mom is doing o.k. from her surgery. You really have a plate full.

Emzi, I feel your pain with the flying. As Pam said, a punchkateer can rise above it. Hope you enjoy your visit with your sis. We'll miss you and await your return to us.

Hey, girlz, if punches ever go out of style, we'll have to name ourselves something else. I think Emzi was even talking of a Buttonerz club recently on a comment to Debzi so I guess there are plenty of clubz we could come up with.

Gotta run and do something productive...maybe work in my yard and go to the nursery (flower). See ya on the 'punch' side !!!!!
2014 CAS Spring DT
Hebrews 13:2
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!